Good Morning Parents!
Catholic School's Week is here! Help us celebrate our Catholic culture by joining us for the following activities:
Sunday 1/28- Open House
*Please join us for 9:00am mass this Sunday. Drop by the school after and bring a friend.
Students who are IN UNIFORM on Sunday will receive free dress for Monday!
Monday 1/29 (SJA Appreciation Day)
* Students begin Penny Wars to earn money for our California Fire Fighters * Free Dress for students who came to mass on Sunday IN UNIFORM
* School Family board game fun (8:15-8:45)
Tuesday 1/30 (Student Appreciation Day) * No Homework for Students *1:10- Spelling Bee (4th-8th)
* Fun in-class activity
Wednesday 1/31 (Parish Appreciation Day)
* Students will provide thank you notes, cards and items to our parish staff members. These are presented at a lunch put on for the Parish staff by the SJA faculty.
Thursday 2/1 (Community/Nation Appreciation Day)
* Adoration throughout the day
* Students to make items to send with our financial contribution to the firefighters.
● Bring in peanut butter or jelly and get red, white and blue free dress! St Leo’s makes sandwiches for the homeless and prisoners.
Friday 2/2 (Family Appreciation Day)
* 8:00- Grandparents Mass
* School-wide recess 9:00-9:30
Please remind your child to bring in a board game for tomorrow morning. We are having school families at 8:15 to play board games together.
Please remind your kids about wearing the proper uniform. No jewelry , this includes rings, hoop type earrings, nail polish and belts. It is that time of year when an little reminder is needed.
The next Grad meeting is Feb 7th. Please put it on your calendar. We are getting close but help is always needed.
PLEASE get your pictures turned in for the video. This project takes a lot of time and when the pictures are late it makes it difficult for the parents doing the work.
Have a great week! Cindy